The Future is Personal
For many airlines, incorporating dynamic pricing to RM systems for offer optimization is a strategic priority. New dynamic pricing methodologies will be increasingly critical for new revenue and profit source. Dynamic Pricing is a form of automation, so just like in every other area where automation is being leveraged, some roles will be changed, some tools and activities will be made redundant and new tools will emerge. This white paper will discuss our view on how dynamic pricing will disrupt the future of fare filing, availability calculation, inventory management and data analysis.
- What is dynamic pricing in 2019?
- Technological advancements changing dynamic pricing
- How leading retailers use price to drive more than just revenue
- Future of dynamic pricing for airlines
- A set of progressive pricing strategies
- Dynamic pricing conclusions and what airlines need to prioritise